WHOLESALE: Sustainable Leather Jacket Frannie.
SALE OFFER WHOLESALE
20% OFF REGULAR WHOLESALE PRICE
MIN QUANTITY 5 PIECES. USE DISCOUNT CODE WHOLESALE20
The Frannie sustainable leather hooded biker jacket is the world leader in eco-friendly leather look fabrics. The fabric is water-based and not chemicals-based so it is both vegan and sustainable.
- SUSTAINABLE LEATHER: beautifully tailored in black sustainable leather
- DETACHABLE HOOD: grey flannel hood is removable with its own internal zip so it can be worn 2 ways
- RIBBING FEATURES:cropped biker jacket with ribbed bottom and cuff features
- POCKET STYLES: 2 side zipped pockets and 2 stud closure pockets with James&Co monogram studs
- TAB COLLAR: double-stitching features and stylish tab collar
About manufacturing the Frances hooded biker jacket for women
The sustainable leather jacket is made in Sialkot, Pakistan by Mukhtar&Sons. It is made under the James&Co Supplier Code of Conduct. The owner of James&Co has visited the factory and ensured that the working conditions meet all humanitarian and legal requirements. Indeed, the staff and management are professional, extremely pleasant and obliging.