Belt Vegan Leather Buckled 'Jen'
Our new stylish cruelty-free buckle belts 'Jen' make a cruelty-free addition to your wardrobe that you can match with skirts, trousers, jeans....and on it goes!
- STYLISH SIMPLE SLIM BELT - the 'Jen' slim line belt is classic simple styling with shiny silver buckle that can offset any outfit.And the black edging gives the whole belt an edge.
- QUALITY FABRIC AND TAILORING - the vegan leather fabric is best quality cruelty-free faux leather and the tailoring is beautifully executed.
- CHOICE OF COLOURS - the belt comes in choice of classic and always on-trend colours of black, cream, and orange.
- ONE SIZE - 'Jen' womens belt is tailored in one size and can be adjusted using the 5 belt holes and adjustable belt loop. The belt measures 42.5" long and 5/8" wide. Here is the sizing guide for the Jen belt.
- PETA-APPROVED VEGAN - James&Co is the true Peta-approved Vegan brand. We don't just call our belts 'vegan leather' for description. We are ethically committed to cruelty-free fabrics and use only those in our range of outerwear and accessories for women.
- AVAILABLE ON AMAZON - click here if you'd like to buy Jen on Amazon.
Real Vegan Brand
James&Co is accredited as a Peta-approved Vegan label. Many other leading brands that offer faux or vegan leather, suede or fur outerwear also make products in real leather. We don't. We are committed to cruelty-free. No animalskins here.
We donate 5% of each sale to organisations working in mental health and suicide prevention.
James&Co jackets are made ethically under a Supplier Code of Conduct. The factory of Mukhtar&Sons in Sialkot, Pakistan has been visited by James&Co management and confirmed to be operating in a legally compliant way. All personnel there are professional, extremely pleasant and lovely to work with!