Vegan Coat Womens Trench Coat 'Irene' Black
- Cruelty free product 100% eco-friendly no animal products
- Faux leather outer,polka dot polyester lining,removable faux fur liner
- Double breasted trench coat
- We don't just call it vegan faux leather, we are the authentic Peta-approved vegan brand
- Manufactured in Pakistan under Supplier Code of Conduct
As was said by former editor of Vogue, "everyone should have a trench coat".
The 'Irene' is a vegan coat. Womens trench coat. It is classically styled in best quality black faux leather. It is knee-length and features double front buttons, stitched waist with belt, and polka dot lining. It also comes with a detachable faux fur lining you can zip in when the weather calls for a bit more layering.
Sizing: XS=4,S=6,M=8,L=10,XL=12,2XL=14,3XL=16,4XL=18 Centre back length: XS=37.5"/95cm,S=38"/96cm,M=38.5"/97cm,L=39"/98cm,XL=39.5"/99cm
Real Vegan Brand
James&Co is accredited as a Peta-approved Vegan label. Many other leading brands that offer faux or vegan leather, suede or fur outerwear also make products in real leather. We don't. We are committed to crueltyfree - no animalskins in our range.
James&Co jackets are made ethically under a Supplier Code of Conduct. The factory of Mukhtar&Sons in Sialkot, Pakistan has been visited by James&Co management and confirmed to be operating in a legally compliant way. All personnel there are professional, extremely pleasant and lovely to work with!