Vegan Leather Jacket Biker Bonnie
Now 70% off as we transition to crueltyfree PLUS sustainable vegan leather look fabrics.
Our 'Bonnie' vegan leather biker jacket is uber-stylish.
- cropped style in soft vegan leather
- centre zip culminating in tab collar with monogram James&Co button closure
- 4 side zippered pockets, 2 oblique unzippered feature pockets
- beautifully tailored and shaped styling
- embroidered appliques on the back that make the jacket stand out even more
Real Vegan Brand
James&Co is accredited as a Peta-approved Vegan label. Many other leading brands that offer faux or vegan leather, suede or fur outerwear also make products in real leather. We don't. We are committed to cruelty-free. No animalskins here.
We donate 5% of each sale to organisations working in mental health and suicide prevention.
James&Co jackets are made ethically under a Supplier Code of Conduct. The factory of Mukhtar&Sons in Sialkot, Pakistan has been visited by James&Co management and confirmed to be operating in a legally compliant way. All personnel there are professional, extremely pleasant and lovely to work with!