WAREHOUSE CLEARANCE SALE 60% OFF
Our elegant trench coat Debra is available in black vegan velvet.Style for work or casual and it is a stand-out.
- SINGLE BREASTED: single-breasted with 3 black buttons closures
- WAISTED & BELTED: stitched waist with belt loops and belt just above the stitching
- LENGTH: above knee-length
- POCKETS: 2 open side pockets with close-over button feature
- CLASSIC FEATURES: classic trench coat button features on cuffs and front panels' shoulder cover-over
- IN PURPLE TOO: also available in ultra-violet vegan velvet.
About manufacturing the Debra vegan trench coat for women
The vegan moto jacket is made in Sialkot, Pakistan by Mukhtar&Sons. It is made under the James&Co Supplier Code of Conduct. The owner of James&Co has visited the factory and ensured that the working conditions meet all humanitarian and legal requirements. Indeed, the staff and management are professional, extremely pleasant and obliging.
About the James&Co vegan brand
James&Co is headquartered in Sydney, Australia. We sell globally through online channels and our website. Our products are womens vegan clothing. They are all tailored in cruelty-free fabric alternatives - vegan leather, vegan suede, faux fur, vegan velvet. Most other leading brands like Free People, Blank NYC, ASOS that offer leather alternative jackets and coats in their ranges also offer real leather ones as well. James&Co does not. There are no animalskins in our collections. We are an authentic vegan company and have been certified as such by Peta - we are Peta-approved vegan.
Our products are designed to be contemporary styles of classic vegan fashion wardrobe must-haves - blazers, motos, trench coats, bomber jackets. And manufactured to the highest standard. We believe that women can dress with conscience without sacrificing their style.
Care for Debra