Ethical Fashion l Eco Friendly Alternative To Leather Biker l B2B
Price showing is RRP. Wholesale price is 50% off RRP.
Our Helen eco friendly alternative to leather is a classy adaptation of the biker jacket. Available wholesale B2B from leading ethical fashion brand.
- ECO FRIENDLY ALTERNATIVE TO LEATHER - made with water-based PU that has no toxic chemicals. Read more.
- UNIQUE CENTER ZIP CLOSURE - 'Helen' has a center zip closure. It includes a stitch-on cloth cover with monogram James&Co studs, giving you a choice of how to close it and how to wear it open. There are 2 pockets with zip closures on each front panel.
- CROPPED LENGTH WITH FRONT BOTTOM BAND - 'Helen' is cropped biker length with a bottom band. The zip cloth cover stops a few centimeters from the bottom exposing the zips.
- TAB COLLAR & SHOULDER FEATURES - the collar of the jacket is tab style which is consistent styling whether the biker jacket is open or closed. The shoulders have epaulettes also with the unique James&Co monogram studs.
- SHAPED & PANELLED BACK - the back has subtle panel stitching on the back.
- TRUE TO SIZE - 'Helen' is true to size with our regular sizing. Check the Sizing Guide tab for dimensions and international comparisons.
Real Vegan Brand
James&Co is accredited as a Peta-approved Vegan label. Many other leading brands that offer faux or vegan leather, suede or fur outerwear also make products in real leather. We don't. We are committed to cruelty-free. No animalskins here.
We donate 5% of each sale to organisations working in mental health and suicide prevention.
James&Co jackets are made ethically under a Supplier Code of Conduct. The factory of Mukhtar&Sons in Sialkot, Pakistan has been visited by James&Co management and confirmed to be operating in a legally compliant way. All personnel there are professional, extremely pleasant and lovely to work with!