Biker Eco-Vegan Leather Jacket Belted 'Ellie'
NOT YET AVAILABLE
PRE-ORDERS OPEN SOON
Ellie is cropped and belted eco-vegan leather jacket.
- CROPPED: Ellie is a cropped style biker jacket with a center back measurement of 20"/51cm (XS)
- WAX-WASHED: the jacket is tailored beautifully in black eco-vegan leather with a light gold wax-washed finishing
- ASYMMETRICAL: Ellie has an asymmetrical zip and 2 side zippered pockets
- EPAULETTES: the jacket features epaulettes with James&Co monogram studs, which also feature on the lapels and belt loops
- GOLD FEATURES: stand-out classy gold zip, studs, buckle and belt loops
Sustainable Vegan Brand
James&Co is accredited as a Peta-approved Vegan label. Many other leading brands that offer faux or vegan leather, suede or fur outerwear also make products in real leather. We don't. We are committed to cruelty-free. No animalskins here. We are a sustainable brand using environmentally friendly fabrics for our products.
We donate 5% of each sale to organisations working in mental health and suicide prevention.
James&Co jackets are made ethically under a Supplier Code of Conduct. The factory of Mukhtar&Sons in Sialkot, Pakistan has been visited by James&Co management and confirmed to be operating in a legally compliant way. All personnel there are professional, extremely pleasant and lovely to work with!