Eco Conscious Clothing l Leather Alternative Vegan Hooded Jacket l B2B
Price showing is RRP. Wholesale price is 50% off RRP.
Eco conscious clothing at its best. Leather alternative vegan hooded jacket Annabelle. Buy wholesale B2B.
- ZIP CLOSURES CENTER & POCKETS: the hoodie has centre zip closure from base to neckline. There are 2 oblique pockets on the front panels with zippered closures.
- HOOD: the hood is seamlessly attached to the scooped neckline of the jacket and has a drawstring with silver endings to close tighter
- REGULAR SIZING & HIP LENGTH: 'Annabelle' is true to size for our standing sizings. See our Sizing Guide tab for dimensions and international comparisons. The centre back measurements for hip length are XS/63.5XM, S/64CM, M/64.5CM,L/65cm, XL/65.5CM.
- DOUBLE-STITCHING FEATURES: the hoodie has double-stitching feature on the shoulder front panels. On the back, the hood vertical panels stand out with stitching detail and the back shoulder is also marked out with double-stitching.
- SOFT BLACK SUSTAINABLE LEATHER: the hoodie fabric is soft matte black.
Real Vegan Brand
James&Co is accredited as a Peta-approved Vegan label. Many other leading brands that offer faux or vegan leather, suede or fur outerwear also make products in real leather. We don't. We are committed to cruelty-free. No animalskins here.
We donate 5% of each sale to organisations working in mental health and suicide prevention.
James&Co jackets are made ethically under a Supplier Code of Conduct. The factory of Mukhtar&Sons in Sialkot, Pakistan has been visited by James&Co management and confirmed to be operating in a legally compliant way. All personnel there are professional, extremely pleasant and lovely to work with!