1. MOQ is 40 James&Co jackets or coats for each fabric. That is, an order for 40 sustainable eco leather items and/or an order for 40 Pinatex pineapple leaf leather orders. No mixed orders.
2. MOQ for white labelling orders is 50 jackets or coats for each fabric. No mixed orders.
3. MOQ for accessories both wholesale and white label is 100 of each product. No mixed orders.
4. All information about factories manufacturing the sustainable fabrics and the fabrics tailoring the products will be provided.
5. RRPs are indicative only and current wholesale pricing will be provided.
6. To place an order, register or log-in as a wholesale customer and request a quote.
7. Terms of payment are 25% at time of placing an order and final payment at time of despatching orders. Invoices will be issued at both stages.
8. Allow 30-60 days for completion of manufacture of your order. If there are any issues impacting estimated delivery we will contact you.
9. All shipping is based on international shipping rates.
10. Shipping is provided by DHL and shipping cost will be charged at 25% of the purchase price of the order. This percentage is based on the DHL shipping rates from Pakistan and has a subsidy for shipping by James&Co. For example: Assume 10 eco leather jackets for USD800. Weight at 12kg. USA is in Zone 7 for DHL ex Pakistan and shipping cost would be USD300.85. James&Co shipping charge is USD800x25%=$200.
11. Returns and refunds are available for items which are deficient in quality. Notification must be provided within 7 days of receipt and refunds must be approved by James&Co CEO. Returns to the manufacturer so that the product can be re-used will be paid for by the customer.