Terms & Conditions For Dropship Partners
1. James&Co (Australia) Pty Ltd ('James&Co') withholds the rights to change these Terms & Conditions of Sale without prior notice.
2. James&Co only deals with customers that have a trading account or website or online store. Any accounts opened for purchasing items for personal use will be cancelled immediately.
3. 'Customers' refer to customers who have been approved with James&Co for a dropshipping partnership.
4. These Terms and Conditions apply to all goods supplied by James&Co. All orders placed on James&Co products advertised on our website are considered an offer for customers to purchase the items selected in their order. No contract exists until we have received and accepted your order. When orders are placed you will receive an email confirming this. This notification is not a confirmation that the order has been accepted by James&Co.
5. When a customer is approved as a Dropship Partner, they will be issued a Discount Code to be entered at the time of checkout. That Discount Code will reduce the purchase price by 40% reflecting the agreed share of the purchase price of 60% to James&Co and 40% to customers.
6. All prices shown on the website are in United State dollars and will be converted to the appropriate country currency in Checkout.
7. The price of an item includes a flat-rate global shipping charge of USD15. It is a matter for customers the shipping policy they have with their own customers to whom the order will be shipped.
8. There is no minimum order requirement for individual drop-shipped order.
9. When customers place an order with James&Co they are confirming they have read and agreed to the terms, conditions and delivery times laid out in writing in this document. In the event of goods shipped to an address other than the customers' address James&Co has no contract between the receiver of these goods (customers' customer) and ourselves. In this case we cannot mediate any aspect of the sale between yourself and the end receiver of the goods shipped.
10. Customers' orders must be paid in full at the time order. If payment fails, the order will be cancelled within 3 working days.
11. As most of James&Co products are manufactured once an order has been placed and pay for, we advise on our product descriptions to allow 30 days for delivery to the recipient. It is expected that customers advise this time frame on their own advertisements for our products.
12. Returns and refunds are available for items which are deficient in quality. Notification must be provided within 7 days of receipt and refunds must be approved by James&Co CEO.
13. The recipient of the defective product can be advised to retain it, donate it to a charity, or return it at their cost to the manufacturer in Pakistan so that the product can be re-used.
14. James&Co will take all reasonable precautions ensuring that the details of customers' order and payments are kept secure. Unless James&Co is negligent we will not be liable for unauthorised access to the information supplied by customers. James&Co will not supply customer information to any third party.