Terms & Conditions For Wholesale Orders
2. MOQ for private labelling orders is 30 jackets or coats for each fabric. No mixed orders.
3. To place an order, register or log-in as a wholesale customer and place your order online.
4. Terms of payment are 25% at time of placing an order and final payment at time of despatching orders. Invoices will be issued at both stages.
5. Allow 30 days for completion of manufacture of your order. If there are any issues impacting estimated delivery we will contact you.
6. Manufacturing is done in Sialkot, Pakistan and all shipping is based on international shipping rates.
7. Shipping is provided by DHL and shipping cost will be charged at 25% of the purchase price of the order. This percentage is based on the DHL shipping rates from Pakistan and has a subsidy for shipping by James&Co.
For example: Assume 10 eco leather jackets for USD800. Weight at 12kg. USA is in Zone 7 for DHL ex Pakistan and shipping cost would be USD300.85. James&Co shipping charge is USD800x25%=$200.
8. Wholesale price of 50% off RRP is entered at check-out for the purchase. Higher discounts are not available at this time.
9. Returns and refunds are available for items which are deficient in quality. Notification must be provided within 7 days of receipt and refunds must be approved by James&Co CEO. Returns to Pakistan so that the product can be re-used will be paid for by the customer.