Sustainable Clothing l Ethical Pinatex Fabric Jacket l
Lelia is a an ethical Pinatex fabric jacket. Buy wholesale from leading sustainable clothing brand.
- CROPPED STYLE: Lelia is a cropped and shaped biker style jacket
- PINEAPPLE LEAF LEATHER: the jacket is tailored in groundbreaking pineapple leaf leather
- CENTER ZIP: Lelia has a center zip and 2 side pockets
- STITCHING FEATURE: the jacket is tastefully featured with stitching down the center zip and around the collar-free neckline. It also has stitching feature on the shoulders
- CARE: wipe with a damp cloth
Eco-Friendly Vegan Brand
James&Co is accredited as a Peta-approved Vegan label. Many other leading brands that offer faux or vegan leather, suede or fur outerwear also make products in real leather. We don't. We are committed to cruelty-free. No animalskins here. Our products are made in ethical fabrics and we are eco-friendly.
This jacket is true to size. Check out our sizing guide for dimensions and global adaptations.
We donate 5% of each sale to organisations working in mental health and suicide prevention.
James&Co jackets are made ethically under a Supplier Code of Conduct. The factory of Mukhtar&Sons in Sialkot, Pakistan has been visited by James&Co management and confirmed to be operating in a legally compliant way. All personnel there are professional, extremely pleasant and lovely to work with