This wooden watch made with cherry wood is from the Wild Woods brand of watches.
This wood watch is crafted using Cherry wood bands and a high-quality stainless steel buckle to provide support and stability for a more robust structure. The exotic hardwood originates from Eastern & Central Africa, and we have ensured that the Cherry wood is sustainability sourced. The hardwood used in this watch is made to last because of its well-known durability and resistance against decay. Cherry wood varies in color from a darker chocolate brown to a lighter reddish brown with darker contrasting streaks, so no two watches are same.
- Ultra-Lightweight Design
- Wear It In Any Situation In Your Daily Life With Ease
- Small Watch Face Ideal For Women and Kids
- Japanese Quartz Movement
- Suitable For Everyday Use. Splash/Rain Resistant.
- Handcrafted from 100% natural wood, made of sustainable wood, modern metallic edged circle
- Large dial design and scratch proof glass face
- Has date calendar window magnified for simple reading
- Equipped with Japanese movement in premium quality (battery powered)
Dimension & Materials
- Wood Frame: 36 mm (1.4 in)
- Glass Face: 23 mm ( 0.9 in)
- Frame Thickness: 13 mm ( 0.5 in)
- Band Width: 21 mm (.0.82 in)
- Frame Material: Cherrywood/Stainless Steel
- Band Material: Cherrywood